It is your first workout in a few days and you have already bought a cool sports bag? Congratulations! But do you actually have any idea what things you actually need to put there? Don’t worry. This problem is typical of newcomers and can be solved easily with experience or with good advice you get in our article. Here are some essentials you must have in your sports bag to make your training comfortable and effective:
- Water bottle. When you work out, you lose a lot of water in sweating, so you need to drink a lot to maintain the water balance. The majority of gyms have water coolers with plastic cups but these are rather inconvenient to use because you can spill water when you move around.
- A pair of socks and underwear. Sometimes, you are so tired after your whole day of work that you simply forget to replace your socks or sports underwear to discover the next day that you will have to use them once again.
- Layers. You never know how intensive your workout can be this time. Layers will help you to ensure that your body is never cold and never overheated.
- Face wipes. You cannot go to shower several times during the workout, but some refreshments will surely be welcome.
- Towel. The majority of gyms offer you a towel to take a shower after your training. However, you might also need another one to use during the process.
- A headband. A headband is particularly useful if you do cardio and cannot distract to wipe sweat from your forehead.
- A pair of sports gloves. Since a lot of parts of training machines are made of metal, you can damage your hands considerably without protection. A good pair of gloves will prevent this problem.